Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will handle each task with professionalism, being aware that trust is an honor. If you’re looking for the best quality service, I’m here for you, Contact me if you have any questions. have a nice day.

I will handle each task with professionalism, being aware that trust is an honor. If you’re looking for the best quality service, I’m here for you, Contact me if you have any questions. have a nice day.












About:

Please make sure you follow the rules before you order.

1) Your order will be considered completed once we achieve your goal
2) We do not share our method, because our system is unique
3) Your track must be public. While we are working on your promotion, It is forbidden to

  • delete the track
  • make it private
  • change it's url.

4) Please don't ask question such as "Can I see the links where you posted my music"

We do not simply post your link on some website, our system much more complex and confidential. Also every artist need their privacy, so we can't show you who is being promoted.

5) If you think this service is not genuine, please don't order Calling our service fake will not be an excuse for a refund and will be reported.

Make sure you ask all questions BEFORE you order and I'll be happy to assist you anytime.

Thank you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment