Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will add your song to my playlists

I will add your song to my playlists












About:

Hi fellow musicians!
I run a playlist on one of the most used streaming services that have become quite popular.
Ask me which one it is if you are interested but I think you know which one it is..

Always ask me before ordering. I will remove songs earlier than 4 weeks if you don't ask me before ordering.

The playlist is called Easy Listening to Rock. The playlist has 1600 followers. 

If you play other genres than rock I have another playlist that works for chill music styles. This playlist has over 8000 followers and I would be happy to send you a custom offer for this gig.

The playlists are updated every week once a week!

Note that I will keep some of your songs on my playlist forever.

Please contact me before ordering so that I can listen and see where your music makes a good fit. I'd be happy to send you information and links to the playlists.

Have a good one!

H. North
Acoustic Rockstar

Reviews


james_harriman:Great results last time I worked with this seller, so good I decided to try again!

henriknorrback:Outstanding Experience!

qykomusico:Great seller

henriknorrback:Outstanding Experience!

joaquinbc:Seller delivered as promised. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment