Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will play ur music or ad on a top radio station

I will play ur music or ad on a top radio station












About:

I will play your music or commercial advertisement on a top radio station one time for 5$ and send a screenshot. OR will play it a month for only 25$ or two months for only 45$ and send you in the delivery a screenshot and a link to listen! The track should be clean and owned by the main artist. All genres are accepted and the spins are counted for the Charts! I also provide written interview to be published on a top Music Industry site (for 25$)... Please check the pricing packs and extras for details and order now...                                                                                                                            

Reviews


lincoln1865:I bought this gig because I wanted a song played on the radio. This seller got it done for me.

mutipletasks:Great fast seller and delivers as promised!

audiovascula:The Seller did what they advertised.

plenia:Hope this will generate new listeners

timed:Did what the gig said.


No comments:

Post a Comment