Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will create music bingo game for your party or group

I will create music bingo game for your party or group












About:

I will create everything you need for a Music Bingo game.  Every game I create the Bingo sheets are unique and random each time....with a brand new order for each play list.

It will come with:

1.  Bingo Sheets (each player gets 2 bingo sheets per page)
2.  Play list for the DJ (notes when each sheet wins for the DJ)

This is great for large family vacations and your party groups.  All you have to do is take the random play list created for each game and play the songs (usually the first 30 seconds of each song) until someone playing gets BINGO. 5 in a row.

Current song themes for each randomly created game are 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, Country.  I will try and accommodate any request you have for a theme or song list.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment