Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will supply a detailed 2018 music blog list no dead links

I will supply a detailed 2018 music blog list no dead links












About:

I bought $5 PR lists of Music blogs off Fiverr for self-promoting my next album. I ended up with plain Word docs listing 1000 unlinked websites addresses. No description, no social media, no email, no genre or nationality. 

Did these sites even exist still? The only way to find out was for me to spend the next two weeks scrubbing every URL on the list. Copy and pasting links to every Facebook, twitter, instagram and email I could find. 

And here it is - BACK ON FIVERR - Current and Up to Date - Mid 2018
Massive time saver. Great value for money!

265+ sites are PRIME - english speaking, fully active, ready for submission / enquiry with ALL the information listed above (and more)

ALSO

175+ are niche genre - Metal, EDM, Punk, Arts/Culture

190+ are foreign language (or bilingual) with a large quantity of German, Italian, French and Swedish sites.

125+ sites are 'OLD' with no recent (2018) activity on their site / twitter / facebook BUT they still have email and ways to reach out to them. 

No dead links. A high quality resource to promote your music. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment