Saturday, January 25, 2020

Professional Streaming Service Link For Your Song











About:



I will create a professional landing page for your new single or album that links others to any streaming platform that your song is on. This is really effective for sending your music and giving your fans and music industry contacts the option to choose their own music platform to listen to your music.



This is great for:       

  • Sharing on your social media
  • Sharing with  radio stations
  • Releasing new music
  • Showcasing a podcast
  • Sharing with press & media contacts



For example, I can add your picture/artwork to the link and the streaming sites you want to refer your network to. This is a tool that most commercial and major artist are now using, it also gives your music a professional representation. 



The following sales/streaming platforms can be added:

  • Spotify
  • Soundcloud
  • Apple Music
  • Amazon Music
  • Google Play
  • Youtube
  • Pandora
  • Beatport
  • Tidal
  • Bandcamp
  • Deezer
  • iTunes
  • Amazon


Just send me the link (any platform) to one of your tracks, and list of other retailers that your song is on that you want me to add to the landing page, and I’ll do the rest for you.



Please feel free to message me.



I look forward to helping you with your music!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment