Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will radio promotion and fm chart placement in the UK

I will radio promotion and fm chart placement in the UK












About:

For only $20 we will put your music on Radio64 London Fm Stations 

FM radio station in Paris  On, United kingdom   30 Years Experience  
Station can also be heard online and Air by even more listeners!
You will get 5-10  plays every 24 hours and be heard by 450,000 new listeners every day. 

We Can worldwide promotion your music Our PR team is one of the UNITED KINGDOM music promotion experts.
With global coverage, we offer affordable music PR services for independent artists, bands and record labels.
We Market and Promote Albums, Singles, E.P’s, Mixtapes,  Events, Indie & major Record Labels,
Unsigned Artist’s, Record Producers, DJ’s and Musicians .

Reviews


ibizabeats:Thank you for your work.will work with you again

dingazzmusic:With radio play gigs there is an element of trust unless you are going to monitor the station 24/7. With this gig I was totally underwhelmed. I got a message from the seller saying my song had been played (once?). Nothing to support this. When I asked for verification it was someone elses song??

janicewillis: .My song has been playing in the air. The service is as described a and my order was completed before the deadline

christianheath:Thanks for the great work.

bennysings:always a pleasure... that's delivers. they do a great job


No comments:

Post a Comment