Friday, August 24, 2018

I will send you a copy of my book The Complete Guide to Writing a Pitch Perfect Band Bio

I will send you a copy of my book The Complete Guide to Writing a Pitch Perfect Band Bio












About:

When I first started booking bands and writing their bios for a large city’s special event office in 2009, I had no idea what I’d gotten myself into. Today, I have become one of the most popular, well-respected, and in-demand band bio writers in the talent world, and I am the go to source for creating bios for every genre of band there is.
 
In this much-anticipated book launch, I unlock the secrets behind what makes a truly great band bio, and share years’ worth of hard-won knowledge. The Complete Guide to Writing a Pitch Perfect Band Bio is a definitive resource for the garage-born band, with chapters dedicated to advice on pitching to talent buyers; learning how to maximize your band bio's success; real examples of writing do’s and don’ts; the anatomy of a band bio; and of course, how to write a mind-blowing, ridiculously attention grabbing band bio, better than you ever thought possible.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment