Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will promote your music until it reaches 1,000-3,000 Organic USA STREAMS.

I will promote your music until it reaches 1,000-3,000 Organic USA STREAMS.












About:

These are all organic USA Streams that can be verified. 

Start earning music downloads and royalties today with my music promotion.

I have over 4 years of experience in the music field and you will be glad you made this choice. 

I work with artist of many calibers with budgets ranging from $5 up to $10,000 depending on the amount of traffic the artist is looking to receive.

I would highly suggest our standard gig to receive the best results and impact on your account. 

I can create custom offers if you need more than the offered streams. Kindly message me the number of streams you're looking for and I will quote you a price and timeframe. 

Thank you for choosing our services.

Sincerely,

Daily Flavor 773 Radio  
Chicago, Illinois 

Reviews


bigscope9:I will buy again, great service to work with

romlusdongo:Very good communication waiting for results now thanks

dailyflavor773:Outstanding Experience!

d_mo_music85:great service

dailyflavor773:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment