Friday, August 24, 2018

I will promote your rap hiphop music to 120,000 fans

I will promote your rap hiphop music to 120,000 fans












About:

Hey there 

As an artist - FANS MATTER! Sometimes we need a BOOST, when we're starting out. A FAN base is a huge part of how your career will be organically promoted. I can help you out! 

I'm an experienced 8 year advertiser with 5800 PLUS positive social marketing reviews (check my profile page, scroll down to reviews). I will help you with the exposure you need with this gig to help create a fan base who will listen to and share -- your music, which is the first step in launching your career as an artist.

I'm  a hop hop lover myself- and have successfully marketed a number of musicians!  My advertisements have helped me build a strong hip hop/ rap audience. I also target them, as a niche.

I'm not going to make you empty promises of millions of views, downloads and follows --  but I can guarantee you will see some very REAL ORGANIC RESULTS through this service.

II'll send you live links to your post once your order is completed

*If you have a youtube song please contact me before ordering.

PLEASE NOTE: Each LINK = 1 song

Order now! :) 

Reviews


onesound1236:Great work

socialhonor:Thanks one! It was great working with you! :) Take care! X

micaelapope:Thank you! Great promo!

socialhonor:Thanks so much! Awesome working with you! Take good care! X

scriptartist:Always a pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment