Friday, August 24, 2018

I will actually promote your music on social media to go viral

I will actually promote your music on social media to go viral












About:

I am a musician and singer. I'm also very skilled in marketing and music promotion and have many contacts to work with, while all these other people on Fiverr only know how to use a software and generate robots. Fake views on Youtube, to trick future viewers to jump on a non-existent bandwagon. They do it to make you LOOK popular and attract more organic viewers easier because they will want to see what all the "buzz" is about. They have good intentions, but it's a very risky and dishonest way of doing things. However, I will create an ACTUAL bandwagon and make you famous. I've fallen for the cheap bot scams for 4 years when I was starting out and had to learn the hard way before finding out how business actually works. Please don't make the same mistakes I did. 
All genres are accepted. It can be rap, hip-hop, country R&B, pop, Rock, Melodic death metal, metalcore, djent, acoustic, covers. Live performances, Anything. Just make sure to share your link with an optional description, and list some more known artists that are similar to you, that your targeted fans also like. You will not be disappointed.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment