Friday, August 24, 2018

I will put one of your song in my playlist

I will put one of your song in my playlist












About:

As the gig sounds, " JungleMix" is where you want your new recorded single that you want trending, with our active listeners and growing fan base you have hit the right spot

When you get on our playlist, you have a chance on being on our daily mix, which is printed and distributed nationwide.. This service is totally free and randomly picked by curators

Reviews


jgoldstein67:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

biancagarcia:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

bfrank8883:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rajaseivwright:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

bias84:It was all good, my Song was in the playlist and it was counting but then my Song has been removed and i still don`t know why because the seller did not answer my messages. It`s a cool playlist still.


No comments:

Post a Comment