Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will send your song to A&R manager of Universal Music Group.

I will send your song to A&R manager of Universal Music Group.












About:

Before using the service. Read this and send your music (souncloud link) message here at Fiverr.

Hello my name is Gleb Sergeev, I'm a musical digital producer. I have been in the music industry since 2010. I've worked with many artists and labels. Now I manage a small EDM label REORALIN RECORDS. In 2017 I'm contact with the international department of A&R Universal Music. My task is to find interesting projects for my partner. I know that there are a lot of good musicians on the Fiverr and I think can help. I will say right away that you must consider that I am an assistant and do not make decisions. I can only convey the music. If the music is not quality, I reserve the right to refuse you. Please send only the best works. Be professional!

Requirements:

1. Only high-quality tracks!

2. A song lasting from 3 to 5 minutes

3. All styles. Preferred commercial music.

4. Bring your social networks in order and send links!

5. Prepare a report on the sales of your music, if any.

6. Need your biography and tell us about yourself.




Reviews


chemistimp:Good communication good guy, appreciate the opportunity, i know what i need to do.. I sure the AR rep will be kicking himself in the groins in the near future for not jumping at the opportunity. He had the first opportunity that i have given to anyone... #RemeberCHEMISTwashere lol..

edmupdaily:Thank you. Welcome.

essenceroberson:Good service

edmupdaily:Thank You. Welcome.

xxllavateam:Make suee you have fans on all platforms


No comments:

Post a Comment