Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will send your track to all the top Major and Independent Labels

I will send your track to all the top Major and Independent Labels












About:

For 5$, I will only listen to your track and send you feedback. For 25$ I will submit your track to the World’s Major Record Labels for a possibility to get signed! And for another 25$ I will submit your track to my list of international Independent Labels. Please check out the extras for full info! 

Reviews


redsax74:thanks top

theard01:I greatly appreciate the time taken to evaluate objectively the product (song) and forward to multiple contact channels as advertised. Thank you

badforeducation:Will be in touch, thank you.

scantlesspj:Hope my fan base grow

yvngbud:It was great


No comments:

Post a Comment