Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will play your electronic dance music on our radio show

I will play your electronic dance music on our radio show












About:

Want to hear your song alongside other mainstream artists? I will add your electronic dance music song to my station's show, as well as make them available on iTunes, iTunes Radio and TuneIn Radio worldwide, for one full week.

At the end of the week, your song will be on rotation on the station permanently (with your permission only) in addition to my Facebook LIVE show on Fridays. 

Station Information: 5ik Beats Radio - has over 40,000 Regular Listeners and counting and is heard in over 95 countries. Any questions, comments, concerns? Just ask! No politics, or religion.

We are licensed with ASCAP, BMI, SoundExchange, SESAC, and SOCAN.

Reviews


toddlask:super cool dude!

danu5ik:Fantastic experience and good luck with the song!

deerock7:introduced us as someone else and then the volume of the playback was really low. I contacted seller afterwards and they apologized, but there wasn't any attempt at a reconcile. So this is an honest review. Too bad as this guy seems to be a pro, but not during our order.

danu5ik:Sorry that this order experience was not a 5 star, as I aim to provide all upcoming artists maximum radio exposure. There was a huge error with this artist name containing numbers indistinguishable to 2 other artists globally. As a result the gig has been updated to prevent future errors.

mwinkmastering:Fast delivery, cant wait to hear my track on the radio! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment