Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Write Music Press Release And Send To Hip Hop Blogs, Playlist Curators, Rapper











About:

EXTRAS AVAILABLE:PLAYLIST SUBMISSION, PREMIUM LAYOUT DESIGN, 1 DAY DELIVERY



Do you need more exposure for your hip-hop project?



Why not hire a proffesional PR agent and top-selling freelance writer to craft you a music press release that:



  • Gets you noticed by influencers, bloggers and press
  • Makes you look proffesional, industry quality and highly-desirable as an artist
  • Picks apart your core selling points, vision and value as an artist⁠—creating a brand and image that not only looks killer on paper but sells more records / gets more streams


Lets talk.



With nearly ten years experience in the game, I've helped thousands of artists worldwide reach the next step in their career by creating promotional content that sticks more than a Drake hook.



I feel my reviews and work samples speak for themselves. Though I'm always on my computer grinding for my clients, so I will respond very quickly if you have any questions.



There's nothing I'm more passionate about than helping a great artist on their rise to the top. When you book with me, you're not just paying for fantastic service and killer content; you're paying for a dedicated ally who genuianly cares about the success of your music.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work. Deliver before deadline

Seller's Response:

Fantastic emerging hip-hop artist with a great vision. We created a full EPK together with his story and artistic message infused into it. As well as a template pitch for him to send of to blogs that was specific to the artists niche. Brilliant client to work with, very courteous. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Needs to improve on his writing, I was expecting a professional level biography and press release and found numerous grammatical errors.

Seller's Response:

Client was great to work with! Actually said he “loved” the press release but requested one revision to re-arrange the bio so that it was more suited to streaming platforms. Client obviously just not a fan of my creative style of writing though and that is fair enough. If client requested strictly professional tone I would have happily provided.

:

Hit the nail on its head, highly recommended. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment