Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will Boost your business using my marketing policy 4.8 (31 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Bangladesh Member since Mar 2018 Recent Delivery 1 day About me Hey, I am a creative digital marketer. I have long time experience about social media marketing, social promotion, email marketing, web traffic generation, lead generation, social ads setup and more digital marketing service. I will assure you I able to happy you to promoting your business using digital marketing strategy. I always available on online to provide you quality service. I will try my best to happy you for my service. + See More

I will Boost your business using my marketing policy 4.8 (31 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Bangladesh Member since Mar 2018 Recent Delivery 1 day About me Hey, I am a creative digital marketer. I have long time experience about social media marketing, social promotion, email marketing, web traffic generation, lead generation, social ads setup and more digital marketing service. I will assure you I able to happy you to promoting your business using digital marketing strategy. I always available on online to provide you quality service. I will try my best to happy you for my service. + See More












About:

Hey, Are you want to promote your spotify music in real people? then you are find the right gig.

Yes. I able to promote your spotify music in real people. I will share your link on my community to viral your music. I will grow your fan base and generate real play for your music.

What I Do?
  1. I will share your Spotify Music to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and others
  2. I will grow your fan base.
  3. I will increase your music engagement.
  4. Real impression on your Spotify.
  5. 100% Satisfaction guarantee.

Why you hire me?
  • Maintain your promotion everyday to during package duration.
  • 24 hour support.
  • Quality work.

What package you suggest me?
I suggest you to buy standard or viral package.

So,
Order me,
Only on fiverr.com

Note:
  1. If you confused about my gig or don't understand what I do, then don't order me. Contact me first and discuss me what you want to know. If you satisfied my answer then order me.
  2. Don't called me out side of fiverr. I respect fiverr TOS and don't want to break.

Don't miss the FAQ below!

Reviews


willcrest1:Great work!

creative_mrketr:Great man

edumoreno95:Good service

abeldeon:Im not sure what he did, still havent given me proof of promotion

creative_mrketr:I don't know why he gives me 3.7-star feedback. I did my work properly and I provided him with all the work proof. But he, write in the feedback section, I don't give him any proof. It's Not acceptable. Also, I contacted him personally in inbox about this work, but he doesn't answer me.


No comments:

Post a Comment