Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will promote about your music, band on my 7 years old music blog

I will promote about your music, band on my 7 years old music blog












About:

Hey All Musicians, Rockers,

I am providing you an opportunity to promote your band, music, albums, songs, videos to all over the world through my HIGH TRAFFIC MUSIC BLOG.

#1.
7 Years old website.
#2.
It is an International cum local music website
#3. 6K
Visitor per month.
#4.
Over 7K Pageviews per month.
#5.
High search visibility.
#6.
Facebook Page has over 5K Likes

What you will get here:

Basic Package: I will create content on your band, music, video or album and publish it on my website.

Standard Package:
I will do all work of basic package and also create an extra individual profile page for your band or solo profile or event. Will do full research on it.

Premium Package: In this package you will get all in one service. Like article on your band, or on you, individual profile creation, special interview, album review. Full researched content. Will share your profile, video, album on our social media channels like Facebook page, Twitter & also send  email newsletters to our thousands subscribers.

Want to create banner & featured on our blog. See the EXTRAS below.

So, don't wait, order this gig and Rock over the World.

Reviews


jpesut:Thanks for the nice article! It's a nice post...

debrup:Thank you

skyekiara:Quick and easy.

debrup:Thank you

mika28:Nice post. Fast turnaround and communications. Great gig. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment