Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will write you the best band bio in the world

I will write you the best band bio in the world












About:

I'm an experienced music journalist and PR writer and will write you the best artist bio you've ever had! I've been doing this type of writing for twenty years. Also, as a music reviewer, I've read thousands of bios both good and bad about artists both big and small. I know how to give life and shape to the details of your career in the proper way to boost your career and build your identity. 

All ll I need from you is a link to your music and/or website and a list of your career details. If you don't have many of those yet, I can still help you put the right bio together for this stage of your musical journey. 

Reviews


john1smith:He’s the best, won’t regret it!!!

mikeocull:A perfect client to work with on anything!

john1smith:Thank you thank you

mikeocull:A super client!

jamjay222:Well written bio that proves he took the time to listen to the music and understood the band's identity. Highy recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment