Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will have rasta jammin, jammin to any song

I will have rasta jammin, jammin to any song












About:

Yah man Rasta love the music, not just the reggae, all type of music and I the world know how much the Rasta man loves YOUR music! Starting at just FIVE bucks!

Rasta will listen to your song and record a video of him rocking out, dancing, and overall enjoying every second of it! Making sure that everyone knows that it is irieeeee.. Yah man
Want him to share a message too? No problem!
$5 per 50 words!

Reviews


bluedurian:Amazing! Fast at responding and delivered exactly to the description!

michaeljonesdvd:irie...

otb123:great seller overall very happy

michaeljonesdvd:Thank you....

angelovitiello:THE nicest, friendliest guy who works with you to deliver what you want. Polite and welcoming. I love his energy. Obviously goes to some effort to prepare the video and made it perfectly and exactly how I wanted it while still being natural and authentic. Thank you so much my friend. I really, really LOVE it. Big love.


No comments:

Post a Comment