Monday, August 20, 2018

I will promote your music in italy

I will promote your music in italy












About:

Do you want to make your music known in Italy? I can help you. I've been Blogger for many years and I can write for you a press release or interview and have it published on some important Italian industry blogs.

If you want order on the week-end, please contact me. Thanks

TO DO LIST TO BE PROMOTED IN ITALY (Album, Single, Video)
  • Send me your music link streaming
  • Send me your biography
  • Send me three photos and the artcover
  • Send me a description of what you want to promote 
  • If it's a single or Video, send me the Lyrics.

Reviews


klanmuziklab:She brought 9 reviews and 2 interviews. Good Job. Recommended.

silviamusic:Thanks klanmuziklab. Great buyer. :-)

kushadeepmusic:Above expectations actually a bit blown away with this service.

silviamusic:Thank you Dar.Ra. I hope to work with you again. CIAO!

paolofosso:Perfect and effective!


No comments:

Post a Comment