Monday, August 20, 2018

I will promote your music on radio station

I will promote your music on radio station












About:

Hi, 

I can make online radio or online television for you with finish design live shows are recorded shows. i will setup all the dj programming with ambient sounds auto conduit highlights 

Why me? 

Send your mp3 formated melody to us and we will get it played on an online radio station tune must have tune title and craftsman name in the title of the tune. Your melody will be played for a month and you will be told when your tune is being played 

Quick Delivery 

Quality Work 

Work Before Given Time 

Future Support Free 

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

As indicated by your necessities 

I'll be cheerful to answer any questions.....Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment