Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Play Your Song For 15 Days On Rock Radio Station











About:

  • Your song will be played for 15 days on a very popular radio station. Your song will play between 10-15 times a day.
  

  • We have many listeners every day so your song will get heard listen.


  • We are a 24/7 ROCK& BLUES Radio station with Apps so you will be able to listen for your song no matter where you are. 


  • Note: We can reject your song if it does not fit in our station


  • Send your track today! You never know who is listening!


Here is an example of a mail we get following the song's airplay

====================================================



Hello,


I just wanted to let you know I listen to you every day or every chance I get.


I have a question and a concern:


The question is, "You have played many times today (and I've liked it every time I've heard it) a song containing the lyrics (on the reggae station):


Throw your hands up in the dance club
Dance hard like you're about to rip your pants up
Tell the DJ to turn the beat up


I can't find these lyrics anywhere on google or youtube unless it's buried deep. Can you tell me the name of the artist and the title of the song?"
====================================================



Joint Radio

Reviews


:

Jointil does radiowise what he promises. Just fine, thanks.

:

Amazing seller!! great Radio station to promote your music. Thanks again for everything!

:

Clear and polite a great service for promotion of music.

:

great job. better than I thought.

:

Super amazing seller! Doing above and beyond to promote your music.It's the third time that my music is playing in their Awesome radio station. Thanks again shay !




No comments:

Post a Comment