Saturday, March 28, 2020

Promote Your Song With My Instagram Account











About:

Do you want your music to be promoted? 



I can promote your account or whatever you want me to promote on my basketball Instagram account to give you the exposure you need in order to help you grow and reach the right audience. I got over 50k followers on my account!! 



The song doesn't have to be basketball-related or doesn't have to be a rap song! Send any song you wish from any genre! 



There is the possibility that an NBA player may see this post and like the video, maybe even share it!!!



Lou Williams has liked a video with someone through these gigs!!



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! 

Reviews


:

The seller is awesome and prompt. Will use him again

:

I have worked with a couple of vendors on Fiverr and some have little or no patients and very unprofessional. Not this vendor, BDLN, is very professional, with quick response, Fast, and efficient!! Very pleased with the order.

:

Made the video really fast.

:

Great! Super quick!

:

this was fire no cap, order from my guy he delivered exactly what he said he would




No comments:

Post a Comment