Sunday, March 29, 2020

Act As Producer And Manager For Your Music Career











About:

I will firstly and foremostly help you get your music up onto Spotify, Apple Music, and other online stores of your choice at no additional charge. This is my basic “Distributor” Plan.



 With my Standard “Promoter” Plan I will distribute your music ALONG WITH promote it through my connections and circles to also get you a good amount fo streams and onto a playlist or two. 



As for my Premium “Manager”, I will be there with you throughout the entire process from after your track is ready to when it goes up for sale, promote your music and artist identity, get you performance gigs and interviews, and grow your artist brand. This plan requires special attention which I will deliver to ensure your musician career is always at it’s best. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment