Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create An Interactive Apple Music Video For Your Song











About:

I will create an interactive Apple Music video with your song in it!  This gig is perfect if you're looking to show your listeners how to find your latest music on the platform!  The gig works best when posted to your Instagram and Snapchat Story!



General template of what I do in the video:

-I start the video by having an older song in your catalog play in the background

-I will then search your name and pull up your artist page

-Then, I will play the song you select, add it to my library and like it!

-I will continue playing the song for 45 seconds



This is a new gig for me so I am very flexible in terms of revisions and getting the custom order you want!  If you want me to do something different than what is stated in the gig (Play the whole song instead of 45 seconds, not play an older song in the beginning, etc.), please let me know in the gig requirements before I begin the order!



I'm easy to talk to, if you have any questions or just want to say what's up let me know!  My number one priority is making sure you leave happy :)



2019 UPDATE* 



All videos are now in Apple's new Dark Mode.



Reviews


:

Easy to work with...

:

Great work!

:

Thanks you're the best!

:

He did an amazing job, left the song feedback i asked for too!!

:

Great final product




No comments:

Post a Comment