Friday, March 27, 2020

Play And Promote Your Music On My Online Radio











About:

Here's your chance for the world to hear what you've got.



Looking for more exposure locally or globally or just interested in expanding your listener and fan base? This is the perfect time to cross do that at a very low cost. Bakus Radio is a Ghanaian and an African oriented online radio, with the aim of providing listeners with highly educative programs, solid entertainment and great music for their listening pleasure. 



Bakus Radio USA is an online radio playing all genre of music from any culture 24/7.



I will give your track at least 3 spins per day for two full weeks, and the availability to request it live anytime you want to hear it. I will promote it on most social media while playing it. Ask any specific questions concerning this gig before ordering. 



Internet radio means its global and will get anywhere.

Reviews


:

From One Veteran to another Veteran. I Salute YOU!!!!! Very fast, very effective, and overall EXCELLENT. As I'm typing this, I'm listening to my songs being played on his Radio Station... If you really want to get your music out there. Stop right here.

:

Great,fast service

:

Great service

:

very communicative and prompt... very happy.

:

Give thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment