Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Promote Your Rap Hiphop Or Alternative Music On Soundcloud And Youtube











About:

This is A SOUNDCLOUD PROMO.



As an artist FANS MATTER! Sometimes we a BOOST is needed when starting out. An active social media music page is a HUGE part of how you'll attract new listeners and gain fans. I can help!



I'm an experienced advertiser with positive social marketing reviews . I'll help you get the exposure you need with this gig by helping create a fan base who will listen to and share your music which is the first step in launching your career as an artist.



I'm  a hiphop lover myself and have successfully marketed hundreds of musicians! My promos have helped me build a strong hip hop/rap audience.



I'm not going to make you empty promises of millions of views, downloads or follows but you will see some very nice results through my service.



Please read my gig package descriptions thoroughly and  if you have any questions please contact me BEFORE ordering.



Thanks!



Reviews


:

The seller delivered exceptional results, and his communication skills are top notch

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment