Friday, March 27, 2020

Add Your Music To Our Apple Music Playlist For 3 Months











About:

Apple music promotion to get your numbers up and increase your chart ranking. All playlists are managed daily and we love listening to new artists. These are all premium accounts fully managed by real people with no bots ever.


Please make sure your song is available on Apple music before purchase!



The number of followers varies per playlist. All plays are eligible for royalties.


We accept songs up to 5 minutes.

If yours is longer, please contact us for price.


1 Month is 30 days regardless of the actual number of days in the month.


Only our premium packages will guarantee placement on a genre specific playlist!



Random Playlists will be Premium Deezer, Google Play Music, Napster, or Tidal playlists.



We think it's awesome that you believe in yourself enough to actually invest in the music you create. A good marketing budget and strategy can go a long way to pushing the success of your release.



Need promotion on other services? Check out our Tidal, Napster, Deezer and Google Music gigs. More combo packages coming soon!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just as stated.....Got it in a day and a half...Be patient though, not everything will be in a day Definitely worth the payment!!

:

She did add my single "Playtime" to one of her playlists. Also she was kind enough to mention that she will be following me on Apple Music as well. Communication was great and will purchase again for future releases.

:

Not happy as I am still waiting for results but have to pay upfront. Will wait to see if it was successful or not. Not happy about paying for something upfront that will take 90 days to deliver. This should be expressly clear

:

It's a real shame that you've judged so soon. If you were keeping tabs on your own music you would see that your track has already been played 26 times off of our playlist and has only been up for a day.

:

Waxcastlez, was very professional, and friendly keeping me up to date with the whole process. He communicate to me just what his plans were and he even added my music to 2 playlist for me with the links verifying them. He answered all my questions promptly and never once made me feel I was asking to many questions. I would recommend him mainly because he seem to care about trying to satisfy his customers. I would definitely be using him again with my future projects. Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment