Sunday, March 29, 2020

Organic Spotify Music Promotion, Viral Spotify Track Promotion











About:

Wrong approach & wack spotify music prom0tion might let your genre lover pass your track by without looking back.

How i will promote your music:

Worry less, i will run viral spotify track URL to my hot hundreds of music blogs and thousands of do follow backlinks, depending on your chosen package. It's as simple as that, SOCIAL MEDIA is one of the best way to advertise your track to targeted audience which produce rewarding results.



Where i will be doing your campaign:



I promote music through the best channels including; facebook, twitter, instagram and linkedln too. However, below are more websites/blogs i will be promoting your spotify track



✔️Demo drop

✔️djmixtapes

✔️loudmusic

✔️Tinderbox



I will be pitching your track through banner ads and others like, tinderbox and more spotify curators. This will enable your spotify ranking means.



WHAT YOU'LL GET:



  • High Quality Of Viral Music Marketing
  • Unique traffic to (USA) residents & tier one countries
  • Viral & organic campaign (No Bot, Proxies or Panel traffic)




NOTE: We both\ knows that fiverr is against bot and so does spotify so we shall be extending your fan-base with real and organic traffic via the aforementioned means

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I gained some followers on on my artist page, but that was not what I was paying for. The service was for promotion on my new release and I saw very little evidence of increased activity for this release during the promotion period.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for saying the truth. This is no bot service, you gained it all and that's all I could give for your chosen package. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Beyond perfect !! definitely gained life time customer Exceeded expectations you can see the effort put in your work grateful

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using my service once again. I'm glad you love our service

Seller's Response:

was added to a playlist with 500 songs that were not in my genre ! plays were a bit sketchy




No comments:

Post a Comment