Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Promote Your Music Or Band On My Radio Show











About:

I have an evening radio show with listeners world wide. I am always looking for ways to spotlight new talent.



If you are an artist or have a band that you would like featured on my evening "Mini Spotlight" segment, this is a cost effective opportunity to get your name out there internationally.



In each spotlight segment, I play 2-3 songs and talk about you and your music. (You must supply the songs or tell me where I can get them.)



Music must be on the Rock spectrum. I play Grunge, Alternative and Classic Rock. Sorry, but I do not spotlight Country, Rap or R&B.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience as always, thanks again!

:

Great gig! Delivered as promised.

:

Wonderful gig and a great program. We are glad to be back on again with 2nd Chances. Thanks!

:

Responsive and did a great job to promote our music and what we do. Would definitely recommend

:

Awesome thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment