Sunday, March 29, 2020

Spotify Promotion With Playlists











About:

I'll submit your track/song to my blogs in 48 hours. (610.000 Tumblr followers)

I promote a Spotify song or an album in my active playlists and blogs.

Activity that doesn't stop after gig delivery.


Recommended genre of music: hip-hop, pop songs, piano music, classical music, soundtracks, IDM


  • Spotify channel / track
  • Soundcloud channel / track
  • iTunes
  • Music website
  • Youtube video
  • Music band


I have 100% satisfaction guarantee!


Reviews


:

nice work check you again soon

:

good stuff

:

Wasn’t bad, I’m just know more as the results show if it was a good investment. Scared money don’t make none, so I’m willing to try a few things.

:

good seller.

:

Totally worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment