Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Promote Your Artist Page











About:

Increase your reach, grow your fanbase!


I will do promotion to get NEW fans.
This can significantly increase your influence as an artist, on one of the biggest and most popular social media platforms in the world.
New fans are sharing your music to their friends and followers.


Where I will perform:
Your music will be promoted to hundreds of placements and distributed within websites and mobile apps
Platforms: mediamath, pubmatic



How I will perform:

You provide me your artist page URL
Example: 
Spotify/Your-artist-page


Than I will promote your page on platforms listed above. 


It is more important for you to focus on your music, instead of having to worry about distribution.
Looking forward to hearing your music!


Reviews


:

At first I didn’t see any progress for a few days but then I reached 500+ fans and streams. Mixplays came through and did a great job helping me get my music out. Will be working with him again 🦁

:

Great work

:

Worked as described and all good. Recommended!

:

Couldn’t believe the results, definitely will use again and recommend.

:

Like that satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment