Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Promote Your Song Or Artist Profile On My Websites











About:

I will boost your following and streams with simple social media advertising and email marketing. Elton Audio has been pushing a social presence and now is letting artists get a great deal on promotion. I will promote you to over 30,000 people on our social media, email contacts list, and possibly have our news writers make an article to be posted on our website, Apple News, and other networks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really professional and kind ! I’m

:

No comments

:

Job was as described. Social posts and an email blast. It’s up to the consumer if they like your music. Can’t force that sorry.

:

Excellent writing and very professional! This isn't your typical generic blog, Louis goes the extra mile and I recommend this service to anyone. Thanks again! 🤘

:

Top Notch!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment