Friday, August 3, 2018

I will digital distribution of music to major stores

I will digital distribution of music to major stores












About:

In this growing completion of Music recognition you require you track to be available on Major streaming Platforms. Here is where I can help you achieve this objective.

I will distribute your music to, Spotify, iTunes, iMusic, Amazon, Deezer and Google Play.

FOR JUST 10$!

You only need to provide your track files & artworks, leave rest on me!

I can arrange for a iTunes "Pre-order" link of your tracks too!

So what are you waiting for? The prices per track go down with the increase in the number of tracks.

Message to get an custom offer!

Reviews


fr33man816:Good work

primus4499:Outstanding Experience!

novel_t:It really does work

primus4499:Outstanding Experience!

lyricallitness:Pretty good and worked very well


No comments:

Post a Comment