Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will post your new mixtape, single, video to hip hop blogs

I will post your new mixtape, single, video to hip hop blogs












About:

I have built up a relationship with a few hundred different rap hip hop blog websites that i can get your content posted to for a much cheaper rate than they would charge you. I will submit content to blogs and get you on the highest tier site possible. These sites are similar to TheFader, HipHopsRevival, DoapHouse, Complex, XXL, WeRunTheUnderground, ThisIs50, & more. 

Check out DoapHouse for an example of the blogs that I will be pubmlish to for your post.

Reviews


popbeats:This seller was on point with order great communication \u0026 service!

bobbydeahl:Awesome customer!

chineslender:Great Experience

bobbydeahl:dope customer!!!

fatpandatuan:good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment