Friday, August 3, 2018

I will listen to your track and give feedback...

I will listen to your track and give feedback...












About:

Some of my friends are top Billboard Charters! For 5$, I will only listen to your track and give you feedback!... For 35$, I will submit your track in a powerful way to the radio stations which spins are counted for the Billboard Charts, as well as my list of Mediabase Charting radios! We will do every process to you to deliver a top standard submission! Additionally, I will submit your track to 1000s of radio stations and send you the top of them in the delivery, which will include the lists of all the radio names. Although this service is a standard submission and does not guarantee plays, BUT we do have an option in the extra that guarantees plays and rotation on 3 radio stations for a month (minimum 5 spins a day on each radio), for only 55$!!!

Reviews


michaellandry:got to check results

aliceminguez:Hi again, thank you for your ordering! Here is the delivery of your gig the way we offer it and the way you purchased: Attached is the Official Report where 3 stations play your track for a month... Don't forget to check on my other gigs, and if you rate this delivery as \

mondoe1:Great service

xofekul:thank you

xofekul:thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment