Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will share your music on my fb page that is permanently under promotion

I will share your music on my fb page that is permanently under promotion












About:

I have a facebook page where I share Electronic Dance Music.
All the people who follows the page are EDM lovers.
I will share your music on this page - many likes guaranteed!
In one post I will insert:
- 3 buy links
- 1 on youtube video link (if there is one)
- 1 soundcloud link (if there is one)
- max 3 links to articles, websites, artist pages, anything that speaks about your song.
And, extra, I'll write a short good review in the article.
Please feel free to contact me before ordering, if you want more details.

You will get many likes and shares from my fb page!

Have I to say more? :)

Reviews


adaml131:Thank you

soundmaniak:Outstanding Experience!

hardy42964:Good job ok !!

mc4495:Awesome seller, will order again

soundmaniak:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment