Monday, August 6, 2018

I will play your song for 30 days on rock radio station

I will play your song for 30 days on rock radio station












About:

Dear There...

                                                            Online Radio Station

Your work must be professionally edited and produced, if accepted we give Guaranteed International FM Radio Play.

All submissions will need prior approval – but if you have a song that is looking to receive legitimate airplay you’ve found the right place.

By purchasing this gig, you certify that your material does not infringe any royalty or copyright laws . We represent various International radio stations and Labels, please feel free to contact us for further services. 

We look forward to playing your music to the world.

**Express Delivery**

**100% Rating**

**Great Customer Service**

Thanks...taking orders now !

Reviews


vhawlalawream:I bought this gig to get my music on the radio and the seller did a great job

mclaughlin99:Thank you very much.

vhawlalawream:I got this gig so that I could get my music played on the radio and the seller did a great job

mclaughlin99:Thank you very much.

strawberry777:Excellent honest service


No comments:

Post a Comment