Friday, August 17, 2018

I will feature your music or video on my hip hop blog

I will feature your music or video on my hip hop blog












About:

Get Your Music or Video Featured On A Top Hip Hop Blog!

All You Get For $5:

- Featured Post (Will stay on the site forever)

(Look at the pictures I provided to get a idea of were your content will be located at on the site)

FAQ:

- Your featured post will usually stay on the front page for 3 days but will remain on the site forever.

- Also check out my Gig extras below.

Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions.

Purchase today!  







Reviews


andreportell301:He is absolutely professional.

dubstackz:Great service! Did exactly as described. Highly recommend!

talkstation2030:Swift delivery

kingtodd22:Great client.

familyoverfoes:Much as expected


No comments:

Post a Comment