Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will play your songs on my online radio station for 12 days.

I will play your songs on my online radio station for 12 days.












About:

Hello there,

I will play your songs to my online radio stations for 4 days $5.

         I will play the following music track

  • Rap/Hip Hop
  • R&B
  • Reggae
  • Rock
  • Gospel
  • Pop.
  • Latin Music

This is a 24 hour License internet radio station and you will receive the link to view your featured music blog post and access to our internet radio station. You are not paying us to play your record. But making a donation to feature as a sponsoring artist as part of our music blog. However, as a featured sponsored artist readers will be able to listen to your song after reading the answers to your interview questions via our online radio station.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment