Sunday, March 1, 2020

Promote Your Music On Yepp Blog











About:

Get blog's listeners engaged directly to your Soundcloud/Spotify page.

And more than that... listeners become fans and followers;)



Are you looking to go BIG with your music?

I will post your embed Soundclod or Spotify track on yepp.me music blog. Where every release matters!

Your track will be posted to Yepp New Releases Category for lifetime.

It appears on homepage in the main section.



Get your music heard!



You will receive initial numbers to track promotion volumes and link where your track has been posted.



Supported platforms:

SoundCloud

Spotify



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought the extra option which was advertised with writing a critic on the song for the READ section. All I got was few lines of marketing foo and it has been forgotten to be posted in the READ section. Non ever happened :(

:

http://yepp.me/maciek-niemczyk-saboteur-feat-ryan-lucas/ I done my work, it is not truth review, your numbers : 7,234 plays View all likes226 View all reposts39

:

Peaceful updates and delicate interactions. Great service!

:

It feels good to be recognized.

:

Good service I’ll use again




No comments:

Post a Comment