Sunday, March 1, 2020

Add Your Music On Movie Playlist For 30 Days











About:

I am the executive producer/writer of my Film "Hood Boogas-The Movie"  (IMDB certified) - Your track will be placed on my personal Movie Playlist with over 20,000 followers, listeners and popularity growing daily. I am passionate about promoting my film & playlist on all my social media platforms. This Gig is great exposure for all Artists in All Genres to organically grow your listeners and increase streams. Often tracks that are placed on my playlist can gain daily plays by true music & movie lovers. 

Reviews


:

Roc is the best; this is the best value playlist service I have found ; a selection of playlists plus good streams and follows; you won’t find more value for money

:

Very quick delivery. From previous experience I can say this gig works fine. A steady flow of streams is coming from the paylist placements. This seems more organic and real than some other services out here.... The amount of streams is also satisfying. Thanks for bringing the music out to listeners !

:

This is really a fantastic service, incredible value ; lots of plays and follows; what more can you ask; glad I found it

:

Bought this gig because of good experience last time. During a whole month a steady flow of streams happens. Seems very organic/ real to me. Thanks Man for your support.

:

This looks really great, and I’m hopefully these playlists will be good for gaining followers and some real engagement ; excited to see how it goes




No comments:

Post a Comment