Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Play Music On Fm Radio And Interview For Major Hiphop Website











About:

Please message me to see what's open before ordering! 



You get a professional written interview for 247HiphopNews.com and radio airplay on FM radio! I will send 5-10 questions and formulate the written interview. The promotion includes tweets from the verified twitter account and other social media posts!

 
Song will air in rotation on CALI'S BEST RADIO SHOW which I host on CNBC/NBC affiliate radio station KCAA on 102.3FM and 106.5FM in the Inland Empire.  The show is a unique platform which showcases the Who’s Who and What’s “BEST” in Music, Business, Entertainment and Lifestyle. For indie music entrepreneurs it’s an opportunity to share the spotlight with established artists and to have their music played among mainstream music.


Have a new project out- this is a great gig to get exposure for it. Song rotation is 3 weeks!



MUSIC MUST BE MIXED/MASTERED - HIPHOP R&B RAP. I  WILL NOT PLAY MUSIC THAT DOESN'T MEET A CERTAIN THRESHOLD. I REFUND MORE ORDERS THAN I WILL EVER COMPLETE. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY MONEY TO PLAY CRAPPY MUSIC ON MY SHOW!! 

 









Reviews


Seller's Response:

As promised and as advertised; however, I feel a little embarrassed that I missed my appointment. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to make it up to the staff in the near future.

Seller's Response:

This was a great experience and we thank you very much for your professionalism and courtesy. Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Awesome! Appreciate you!

:

Great interview, great interviewer, can’t wait to work with you again. Thank you so much

:

Sounds good Skeeba!




No comments:

Post a Comment