Thursday, March 5, 2020

Play Your Edm Track On My Weekly Radio Set











About:

I play your track on the best F.M radios in Greece. 18 in total.

I have a weekly radio set which is supported by Spinnin Records, Hardwell , Nicky Romero , R3hab , Steve AOKI and many more. I have a proof for that cause i have a radio jingle saying about my radio set(iSexyClubShow) from which one.I can sent you the whole mix that includes your track.

Reviews


:

Really good job. Communication with him was great. Had all my wishes fulfilled.

:

Thank your very much....would definitely recommend you to others. Yay Greece!!!

:

Amazing as always,thank you.

:

He delivered fast but the actual mix is a little poor, out of time. Plus there is no information on where this weekly radio set in broadcast. I just got a file, not a link to a radio show.

:

Super experience :)




No comments:

Post a Comment