Monday, March 2, 2020

Organic Spotify Music Promotion Of Your Track











About:

Are you expect to get 100% safe , real &  effective You-tube OR spotify prom0tion, without any type of Scam/bots? So of-course, this is 100% right service for you!!



So where/ how exactly do I promote YT OR spotify music?



The technique use to promote is email list. I create an electronic press kit and share your link via email to a network I've built while attending college. I've expanded the network through attending and organizing several Video conferences and networking events in the worldwide. This allows activity to gradually happen and continue after delivery, as recipients open the EPK.



WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG:



  • Real organic  advertisement;
  • Grow your Video rank and get more royalties.
  • Traffic come from worldwide
  • All kind of Video is accepted.
  • 100% Satisfaction.


PLATFORMS WHERE I WILL BE PROM0TING YOUR SONGS ON:



  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Email marketing


Also Note: Buying/ selling view is against both Fiverr's and spotify or Youtube`s terms of service not allow. I offer exposure to my network to help either establish your Music.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment