Sunday, March 1, 2020

Best Viral Music Promotion On Soundcloud











About:

                                                                       



 We are a music promotion company in srilanka which does promotions based on USA, UK and CANADA .



Hi there my name is Lakmal and I have been in the Music Industry from my school days and I have worked .with thousand of artists so far. I have build a great audience over this time, for music promotion. 



I use several methods to buildup ya'll music.Now a days email marketing has become a major factor that bring back huge exposure.From years I have built email list of musicians,music related people and fans. I send out your soundcloud  music track to my network via emails.



Plus we losistic  your track via different social media platforms which filled with full of music fans. This will get you a fruitful engagements to your music.





Reviews


:

Excellent Experience!

:

pretty good ;)

:

Nice work

:

Will do again

:

great promo




No comments:

Post a Comment