Friday, March 6, 2020

Organic Pandora Music Promotion To Active Listeners











About:

WELCOME TO ACTIVE PANDORA MUSIC PROMOTION GIG



My name is Success, I am a will professional digital marketer with allot of experience. I promote your PANDORA MUSIC. I will give you, Real and permanent millions of plays with likes + comments



we are here to give you maximum exposure and make your music go viral. We share music like PANDORA via social media and Your project will also be given a twitter blast for a month.



Quality of my service:



  1. Active People
  2. Quick Delivery
  3. Money-Back Guarantee
  4. Save time
  5. Save Money
  6. Customer Support
  7. Split unlimited
  8. Multiple order
  9. Multiple links



In the event that you have to spread your MUSIC, don't get late. Convey me for any issues and how about we begin cooperating towards a great advancement.


Regards
Success Promoter

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This gig is Nothing like how it's described. Seller did nothing deliver and new results to my Pandora station. I would NOT Recommend them

Seller's Response:

My buyer satisfaction is my pleasure, I did organic promotion for his music to go viral to right places but he is not satisfied with that. All he want from me is a sudden miracle of using bot which have never did and I will never do it. My dear lovely buyer, I promise I will not compromised my standard of working Thanks

:

Thanks Will be back

:

Happy to hear the satisfaction and value we provided to your business. We will be expecting more orders from you soon. Thanks

:

Work great




No comments:

Post a Comment