Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Send You A List Of Record Labels Contacts And More











About:

As an indie musician I know how desperate you can go trying to get a record deal. And how frustrating it can be when you want to send your new masterpiece to labels but you have no idea where should you send it. I know it because I've experienced it.

The database I'm offering you is a spreadsheet file that contains over 250 (last update: 258)record labels  with selection by rank (indie low, indie middle, indie high, major), full contact information (including contact facebook/twitter links, emails, snail mail addresses and phone numbers (when listed), and extra notes ( demo submission policies, genre orientation, notorious artist the label had worked with etc).

This list is created by me for serving my own music project's publicity needs. It means that the list is constantly being updated and actual, and all the information was collected by me manually for about 2 years of deep internet research.



I also sell the contact list of 500+ music blogs/magazines (with full detailed contact information and submission policies) and similar list of Europe/US open air festivals. Check out the extras.



Reviews


:

As described, great service. A+

:

Greatly Appreciated!

:

I appreciate it.

:

Received all the information I required well within the delivery time. Great communication too.

:

Great thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment