Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will add your songs on a tidal playlist

I will add your songs on a tidal playlist












About:

I will put your song on Tidal HI-FI Music premium account 24/7 playlist. Let me help you to make a living from your art.

 
I will add your song to my 24/7 playlist for minimum 1 months.

All plays are 100% human and increase your royalties and popularity.

I'll send you screen shots and links to the actual playlists, so that you can control, what's going on. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me before you purchase.


Extra FREE:

Will also put your track on a public Spotify playlist and I will also follow your profiles and like your tracks!!!

Reviews


shawnrivera13:Top notch service. Highly recommend!

harryvandeburg:Thanks. Top Music = Top Service. I like your style. Keep your thing goin!

zeebooker:I will be back. Thanks for the add

harryvandeburg:Thank you for ordering again!

qwizzywest:Great to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment